All markets are in California.
We’re looking forward to a fun and busy New Year
Unless I am at another event I will be at :
- Year round – Ukiah Farmers Market Saturdays 9-12pm. School and Clay St. (I will not be there if it is raining.)
- May –Oct. Fort Bragg Summer Farmers Market. Wednesdays 3pm-6pm 400 Block of North Franklin.
- May –Oct Mendocino Summer Farmers Market 12-2:00pm Howard and Main St.
- April 25th Goat Festival and Boonville Farmers Market at the Boonville fair grounds 10-4pm.
- April 26th. Kelseyville Olive Oil Festival 11-5pm. At Chacewater Winery and Olive Mill 5625 Gaddy Lane.
- May 23th, July 4th, and July 25th Mendocino Street Fair, 10-4pm. Corner of Little Lake and Ford St. Mendocino Ca.
- July 12th Petaluma Art and Garden Fair 11-5pm. Kentucky and 4th Downtown Petaluma.
- July 26th Not So Simple Living Fair 10-4pm Boonville Fair Grounds. 10-4pm
- 29 & 30th. Paul Bunyan Days 10-5 sat. 10-4 sun. Starr Community Center at 300 South Lincoln Street Ft. Bragg Ca.
- Oct 10th &11thth The Steel Winery Oct. Fest. 10-5pm 4350 Thomas Drive Kelseyville, CA
- 27 &28th Mendocino Art Center Thanks giving Fair 10-5pm & 10-4pm at the Mendocino Coast Art Center CA.
- 5th &6th Dickson’s Holiday Craft Fair 9-5&10-4pm Finley Community Center
2060 West College Avenue, Santa Rosa
- Dec 11th-13th Willits Christmas Fair Fri. 11-8pm Sat and Sunday 10-4pm. Willits Community Center.